Monday, January 7, 2008

WHFS Feb 15th 1989 w/Concert Calendar

Here’s an awesome recording with Dave Issing in for Bob along with the Concert Calendar.

Wow, the names of some of those bands and the venues they played in. I generally went to the Merrriweather Post Pavillion and the Cap Center but on occasion made it to 9:30 Club and other intimate shows.

Dave Issing in for Bob
7PM Feb 15 1989
28:56
Zip File .MPG
160 kbps

Artist and Song
Shona Laing - Drive baby drive
U2 - I Will Follow
Ongo Bongo - Not my Slave (Live)
English Beat - Come Again
Bruce Springsteen - No Surrender
A-Ha - Sun Always Shines on TV

Commercials
Car Stereo Systems
The Might be Giants live at Kemp Mills Records “You saw them on Letterman” spot
“Have you heard the News?” Slickie Boys at the Roxie spot

Concert Calendar brought to you by Myer-Emco

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E4R5PM0C

5 comments:

Camarillo Brillo said...

What format is this? It looks like a Movie Clip after it is unzipped?
Is it just me?
Thanks!

NaplesGC said...

No, it's not done like the others. I loaded these via an analog connection last year using Sony's gigapocket. I zipped it because it was over 800 kb. I have other 40 minunte recordings that are over 1.4 MB. I uploaded this because I can't find the tapes yet but have many hours already recorded on my hard drive, just in this off format. I downloaded an MP classic player and it works fine. I'll let you know later where to get that player.
Glenn

NaplesGC said...

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_players/media_player_classic.cfm

You can download the media player classic here if you need it.

Camarillo Brillo said...

I'm re-recording it and it sounds good so far, if anyone wants a repost let me know and I'll post a link for it here.

Camarillo Brillo said...

For me this is very a very nice addition to my collection, as I have no Dave issing when he was with 'HFS...so thanks again!