Saturday, January 12, 2008

Spin Radio concert - Fine Young Cannibals

1987

Spin Radio Concert
Live from the Ritz in NY are Fine Young Cannibals
Lead singer Roland Gift is interviewed in between songs.
29:57 concert end

Rock Over London
Fine Young Cannibals - Can’t help falling in love (remix)

A little Susan from WHFS near end of tape
Kemp Mill cut out sale – CDs from .99 to $4.99 (Commercial)
Penguin Feather Compact disc sale – That’s all all all compact discs… (Commercial)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BC5142E

4 comments:

Camarillo Brillo said...

Thanks for the cool post! looking forward to hearing this one!

Camarillo Brillo said...

That was a cool tape. Sounds like some of the ones I've done all mixed up with Rock Rver London, and HFS and live tid bits...Thanks for sharing!

NaplesGC said...

I'm glad you like it, WV. When you are in the moment, back in the 80s taping, it's easy to hit the pause button until something comes on you like. In my case, I would pick up recording on a tape the next day or a week later. I just remember always wanting to record the radio. I'm sure glad I kept the tapes.

Not sure what I'll find next.

Camarillo Brillo said...

I'll have to post some of my crazy mixed up tapes soon...