Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Solid recording of After Hours w/Tom T. on WHFS

Date: Dec 11th 1986
Tape title: WHFS with Tom T.
DJ/Show: After Hours with Tom T
Length: 46:00
Bit Rate: 160
File size: 1.4 MB opened - 108,086 zipped
File ext: .MPG
Notes: May need Media Player Classic to play recording

This is a solid recording of After Hours with Tom T. No cuts, continuous 46:00 minutes of the best mix dance songs.

At 5:27 listen to the song block played by Tom T. While some of the music is not on the recording, the name of the bands and song titles are incredible, as well as the delivery by Tom T!

This tape gets better with a continuous 27 minute four song mix block.
Peter Gabriel - Big Time - (12” Dance Mix)
Bill Nelson - Because of You - (Pop Stand Remix)
The Lover Speaks - Every Lover Sign - (Extended Version)
Two Minds Crack - One Sky above Us - (Debut Album)

James Brown - You know He knows what to do
James Brown - Goliath -(12” House Message Mix)

Concert and Entertainment Calendar read by Susan
Thursday Dec. 11, 1986

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8NM00ALM

7 comments:

Camarillo Brillo said...

Thanks for Tom T.!

NaplesGC said...

WV - I'm enjoying placing these up on the web. I always wondered there were others out there with tapes of this stuff. Plus, even if there are others, how many of them are taking the time to put on them on the web. Now I know at least a few are.

I hope you are enjoying them.

I'm not getting much other traffic though.

Camarillo Brillo said...

Hang in there, I posted a link and made a post directing folks your way. try totally fuzzy to get the word out

http://totallyfuzzy.blogspot.com/2007/05/post-your-updates-here.html

great place to find music on the web too

NaplesGC said...

Sweet...WV, thanks. I just dressed up my blog abit, not sure if I messed it up or made it better?

Camarillo Brillo said...

Your blog is lookin' good! I listened to the Nece tape today in the van, INXS, Oingo Boing and whole a lota good stuff on that one. A treasure to say the least!

NaplesGC said...

Thanks. I'm adding your stuff to my Pocket DISH (MP3 player)for when I travel in a couple weeks and in April. Can't wait to have my brother listen to what I've recorded and downloaded. Thanks for setting the stage.

Still siffting through my recordings, getting thin though.

Camarillo Brillo said...

your bro will flip!