Sunday, June 13, 2010

Shhhh...I'm quietly uploading tapes



So, with the next few posts, the Jeff collection of 14 WHFS tapes from pre-1985 will be done. All tapes have been ingested, uploaded and awaiting reviews after being downloaded. Once this project is complete, I'll be seeking other vintage WHFS tapes to be sent my way.

Thanks to all who have helped identify the songs on these tapes, teamwork is an awesome thing.

To get the WHFS Jeff Collection Tape 17 Side A, go here (Fixed -Thanks Jugdish).
To get the WHFS Jeff Collection Tape 17 Side B, go here

Some of these tapes file name has 102.3 in them but may be 99.1, as in tape 17 is 99.1.

Three more tapes to add. I will say, these four tapes burned this weekend were very enjoyable, had lots of DJ's recapping the music and may have been overall my favorite four. Some are WHFS from 99.1, maybe that's why.

Always, please leave your comments. Off to Rib City in Naples.



4 comments:

jugdish said...

Hey Naplesgc, thanks again for posting this stuff. I think the first link may be broken, or not pointing to an .mp3 file on megaupload, I'm getting an .aup xml file. The second links looks good. Thanks!

Frank

NaplesGC said...

I was afraid of that. Will check now and correct this evening.

jugdish said...

Looks like it's working now, thanks again...

Let's Find H-Man A Wife said...

long live HFS....Or since it died, long live the memories