Sunday, June 13, 2010

Totally 80's



Managed to talk my wife into stopping at the local Goodwill after a very nice lunch at Rib City. She took a siesta with the little one in the car while I went and rummaged. I have a moratorium on buying and because of that was not about to venture into the car with bag full of albums, books, cassettes, etc. So, if I can find time in the next couple of days to make my way back there, I will have to remember where I hid a few treasures. One, was a homemade tape labeled Totally 80's - I was like, I need to have this. So, lets hope the still sealed Anthrax State of Euphoria with the hologram, Naked Eyes and Figures on a Beach albums will still be under the shelving where I hid them when I go back. I should have bought the Totally 80's for the buck as wifey is not so concerned with the money spent as much as the room this stuff takes up. I have a storage full plus a garage full of "stuff" that she wants something done with. For another day...


Speaking of Totally 80's - Here are tapes 15 and 16 - vintage 80's WHFS



These tapes have a file name that includes "102.3" in them but according to the writing on the tape, are from 99.1. (I cut and pasted without looking until after the fact - it's all good though).



Go to this post for a little information on these four tapes -



As always, come back for comments and reviews



No comments: