Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And the winner is...

Now that I'm done with the Jeff collection, I've thrown in some of my old tapes that were rejected for some reason when I went through all my tapes over the past two years. I believe I just wanted only full tapes and what I've found now are all mixed up tapes so I thought I'd pull some clips from them and on this particular one, I found a David and David contest winner, Kip Baker of Silver Spring. I hope you don't mind Kip having your name on my blog, let me know if it's a problem.

So, here's the clip to listen to - at 1:58 starts the announcement of Kip Baker winning the contest. Anyone have an idea of the year?


2 comments:

Kip Baker said...

WOW, That is a Blast from the past. I filled out that entry form at a record store maybe, Kemp Mill, on Connecticut Ave near Dupont Circle. The concert was David and David in San Francisco 12/19/1986.

NaplesGC said...

Funny, I though the "Coast" was Ocean City! Glad to hear the story we've all be waiting to hear!