Sunday, April 11, 2010

Welcome Peggy!

Peggy from my high school posted the new 94.7 'HFS site on Facebook then headed here to check out my blog. Cool.

So, for Peggy, I thought I would add a 99.1 tape next.

99.1 Tape 18 side A - Get it here!
I'm listening to this tape now and it's got more hiss than I like but when I reduce it, the audio level suffers. There is a classic concert calendar as read by Sarah.

Does anyone know the time frame when Mark and Diane were Djs at the same time Sarah was?



Don't forget- if you download, leave a comment and after listening to it a review of the tape would be great as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah's voice is angelic!!! You rock, GC!!!! Thanks for posting!!!

Jeff M.

Unknown said...

Thanks to the concert calendar, we can date this tape to Dec. 13-14, 1983.

jugdish said...

I'm just going through the "Jeff Collection" and trying to figure out if I've missed anything. I don't see if the B side of Tape 18 was posted, just 18A. Can you check if you've ripped the second side? Thanks again!

Frank

NaplesGC said...

I'm listening to it now and wow, that's some really bad music, okay, maybe eclectic. Okay, now there's a groove. Could it be a Tom T set? We'll see...

It doesn't look like I even recorded it onto my drive so I'll work on that and get it uploaded this week.

Great catch Jugdish. I've even had a hard time keeping up with this.