Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1st of 10 tape set

It's Uncle Jim that helped make this upload happen - thanks for giving me a kick. I have my recording area set up again and will start adding the 10 tape set send to me from Geoff in No. Va back in the summer. Thanks again Geoff for the tapes.


Some of what's on this tape
(A kick butt instramental)
Peter Gabriel -
New Order - Confusion
Devo - Gut Fellin'
Iggy Pop -Popping for Joy
INC Magazine
WHFS t-shirt ($8 check)
Ken on for Bob...Sarah will be in at 10..."
Jonathan Richmond
and more!


The tape is 105 MB, 46 minutes and MP3@320kb

Look here

Please - if you download, leave a comment and a review of the tape would be great as well. Don't forget to head over to my WHFS great music forums

5 comments:

Camarillo Brillo said...

Uncl Jim U Da Man!!!
I'm dowloading now...hope to get a chance listen this weekend.
Thanks Geoff from No. VA! How awesome IS this! Thanks naples!

Unknown said...

Always glad to do my part! Nothing is better than new WHFS airchecks.

BTW, there is a "Fans of WHFS" Facebook group. I don't run it and nothing much happens in it, but if you are on Facebook it's something to join.

Unknown said...

Also, this show is from 1985 I think.

Anonymous said...

Thanks naples for your much appreciated efforts. I look forward to hearing the tape being an old time WHFS listener missing what radio used to be. Party on dude!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi

I can't seem to get onto the forum. Is there a problem?

Regards

Mike (mcphert1)