Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Damian singing the blues

Blues Blues Blues.

Included in this post are A and B side of Damian spinning some serious blues. Without station breaks it's tough to know the names of the songs or artist. Some of what's on these tapes are:

The Blind Dog Blues Band from Parkville, MD playing When I'm Gone
Johnny Adams singing Life is a Struggle
John Prine and a whole lot of friends playing I Just Want to be with You
Marcia Ball singing Gator Rhythms

In between the above and after are a whole lotta blues.

Check them both out here and here

Both tapes are approx. 105MB, 45 minutes and MP3@320kb

Please - if you download, leave a comment and a review of the tape would be great as well. Don't forget to head over to my WHFS great music forums

2 comments:

Camarillo Brillo said...

I downloaded and hope to listen this weekend...thanks again for sharing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post. I miss Damian's show. Does anybody know what he's up to now days?