Thursday, March 6, 2008

WHFS - Janet on the radio

I looked through my download history and noticed this had not been downloaded yet. I'm not sure if I uploaded it and forgot to post it or it's burried and everyone missed it. Either way, instead of looking through my posts, I thought I would post it anyway. Plus, I get rid of the Super Bowl blog that was sitting on top for a month. Sorry about that.

I've been busy, traveling, etc. plus started my http://carson5th.blogspot.com blog. After this Saturday, I'll have been to 4 car shows with the 5th scheduled for the end of March in Tampa. It's also Spring in FL, well, I mean Spring Training and that means going to my share of games as well. This year I have tickets to four at the City of Palms park in Ft. Myers. Been to one so far.

WHFS - Janet on the radio
Janet spinning 1988
Screaming Tribesman - Igloo
Misfit Toys – Tell me why
Shana Lang – Soviet Snow
Monsoon - Ever so lonely

Janet recap
Two commercial

Kate Bush – Cloudbusting
David Bowie – Fame
Jerry Harrison – Rev it up

Janet recap
Two commercials
Coors Draft
Honda of Annapolis
PSA – Montgomery County hotline

Captain Sensible – Say What ?
Ian Dury & The Blockheads -Hit me with you rhythm stick
Frank Zappa – Dental Floss (Part of before tape ends)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=14TIJQJI

Thanks for leaving a comment. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Camarillo Brillo said...

Janet always put on a great show!
Looking forward to hearing a WAVA tape or two...Keep up the good work!

jlittle said...

Hey, this is Janet! There was a link to the "HFS Nostalgia" blog on the Mobtown Shank and I had to check it out. I'm downloading shows now, this is too funny! I only have a couple of tapes from HFS and I have no idea what kind of shape they're in since I don't have a working cassette player.

Thanks for making this available. I can only hope I'm not too embarrassed by what I sounded like all those years ago! :-D

Camarillo Brillo said...

Wow...you sound great Janet!!! Sharing 'HFS tapes just keeps getting better and better!
Come visit

NaplesGC said...

Hey Janet - you are great on this tape! Let us know what you think - 20 years later.

If you haven't found your way over, go to http://incaroads-wvkayaker.blogspot.com/, you have to for some incredible recordings of vintage 'HFS.

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back again!

Camarillo Brillo said...

It's amazing it's Incredible!