Thursday, March 6, 2008

WHFS Saturday Oct 1st 1988

What's on the tape:
Mark B starts off with the Alphaville recap-
Forever Young - Alphaville
Concert Calendar
Again, another incredible Concert Calendar. Does anyone else just love to listen to these historical references of the great shows and venues that once were?
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

...Dave's out and Janet's up next
Just Like Heaven - The Cure
Young Manhood - Wild Swans (One of my favs from my younger days)
That's what I like about you - The Romantics
...Good Morning it's 10 minutes past 10:00...I'm Janet bringing you the music...
Cut edit (another day I'm sure)
I'll let the tape play for itself, you won't be disappointed.
I will tell you that there's a little Richard Pryor on the tape and guess what, someone got busted for a dolla and fifty cents worth of cocaine. Get ready to LAUGH =-)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DLXMJ3J1

3 comments:

Camarillo Brillo said...

looks like a great tape naples! I love how you descibe them...If you're a fan 'HFS, you know you are in for a good one!
Thanks!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe my good fortune in finding this blog! I've been searching for 'HFS airchecks for ages now, hoping someone had vintage Weasel. Thanks for a great blast of nostalgia.

NaplesGC said...

Hey Uncle Jim - so glad your search found your way to my WHFS blog. I'm glad my 15 or so 'HFS recordings have impacted fans the way they have.

As you download others on my site, please leave some feedback what you liked about them.

Maybe someday I'll add another if I can find one.

Naples