Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jeff comes through with one more tape!

Jeff! Thanks! I got the tape and have already uploaded side A, the WHFS side. What a great tape! Damian recaping, a few cool commericals and great songs.

The second side of the tape is WKDU from Philadelphia - nice tape as well, just music. Will upload later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm heading out now to celebrate my wife Nancy's birthday - going to Carraba's Itailian Grill.

Get the tape here

As always, please leave some comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had more!!!! :(

NaplesGC said...

You've done your share Jeff by keeping what you did. Now calling all WHFS fans - look through your tapes and send them my way and we'll all be a part is preserving WHFS.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I discovered your site in a fit of nostalgia a few weeks ago.

This is fantastic stuff. So much great music and awesome DJs. Thanks for preserving a bit of DC's past.

Geojour said...

Thank you so much for this site! MAN does it bring back a ton of memories! HFS was one hell of a station....Not really too many like that any more...