Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More WHFS airchecks

Here we have some airchecks complete with commercials and the WHFS Concert Calendar. I'd say my favorite thing about these tapes are the commercials, then the DJ's and then the awesome Concert Calendar's.

Don't forget to make your way over to my WHFS forum - http://whfscoolmusic.simpleforums.net (So sad this went away)

Bob "Here" recaps some songs then throws it to Meg for a Concert Calender after a few cool commercials.




DJ Mark B with a short music recap before handing it off the Janet and the Concert Calendar-





Damian music recap - Hitchcock and U2 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for doing this! I just stumbled across your blog. My brother and I were just talking about HFS and now this. You've made my iPod one happy machine. Keep it up!-
Party Weekend