Saturday, February 2, 2008

WHFS Jan 20, 1987 with JB

WHFS
Date: 1-20-1987
DJ – JB
320kb
46 min

Playlist
The Romantics – What I Like About You
Minimal Contact - Immigrant Song
Dreams so Real - Drifting Away
Big Audio Dynamite - Hollywood Blvd

The Stranglers – To Precious
XTC- Census Working Overtime
Captain Sensible – More Snakes than Ladders
Thomas Dolby – Europa and the Pirate Twins

Concert & Entertainment Calendar

Ups & downs- In the Shadows (One of my favs)
Die Pretty – Round in Round
Cowboy Mouth – Hurricane (One of my favs)
The Connells – Darker Days

JB recapping the music just played.

Well, here I go with the pause button again. I wasn’t much for The Greaseman (DC101) but on this day for some reason I recorded a short Greaseman segment which then leads to an almost complete long play recording of LA Women by The Doors. Tape ends.

Enjoy and please let me know what you think!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GBP06N9W

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Cowboy Mouth album is super. Hurricane and Long Hard Ride are two of the best. Thanks

Camarillo Brillo said...

looks like another fine tape, looking forward to hearing it. Thanks again!