Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thomas Grooms - local Washington DC DJ Blues Room set


While digitizing tapes today, I found one labeled Blues Room Aug 02 complete with Thomas Grooms station breaks. The 0 on the tape is circled a couple times; when listening to the tape, the commercials talk about 1992 so the assumption is the recording is in fact from Aug. 1992. This is the one and only recording of this type that I have from 105.9 WCXR. There are several DJ breaks along with vintage commercials.

By the way, listen to the entire recording, even if you have to come back, it's that good!

 

 Please leave a comment with a memory about Thomas Grooms or just say hi!

2 comments:

Bobbi Dwyer said...

Well Hello Thomas Grooms!! Wonder if you would remember me. I would always request "Every rose has its thorns". Just wanted to say hello

NaplesGC said...

Well hello there Bobbi!I not Thomas but I emailed back and forth with him over the years. I'll pass that word along to him.