Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Punk Rock tape - side b

On Jan. 6th I uploaded only my second recording on this blog, side A of a tape I labeled Punk Rock. Well, I see I never uploaded Side B. If it weren't for having already loaded these on my computer, I wouldn't be posting anything since I'm dismantled my setup and my tapes are all buried upstairs. Now I know why I didn't upload the tape after recording it to the computer. The first 8 minutes had a Baltimore Orioles game plus the song I'll tumble for you and a Pat Benatar tune. I've edited it today and will upload the remaining WHFS part of the tape.

The Jam - David Watts
The Romantics - Got Me where you want me
J. Giles Band - Gonna find me a New Love
The James Montgomery Band - School in' them Dice
Sting - TUTTI FRUTTI

Classic Weasel music recap.

The rest of the tape has no station breaks, not sure if their are tape cuts or not. I'm sure you'll enjoy. There is one DJ that comes on toward the end of the tape and says "Good Morning Lost & Found from the Saints their second album Eternally Yours on Sire Records" - I don't recognize the voice.

Unknown DJ - The S...


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TDUSA6J7

Please leave your comments as that's what makes all this worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Here is a long shot. I am looking for the name of an instrumental tune that was the theme music for one of the WHFS programs. It starts with 4 bars of a bass guitar, followed by drums, organ, and rhythm guitar. Anybody remember this musical number or better yet does anybody know the name of the tune and/or artist?

Thanks!